About Cartoon 360
28 – 30 May 18, Lille (France)
A pitching event totally dedicated to cross-media animation: the next step after Cartoon Forum and Cartoon Movie
- – Pitch your cross-media project to a panel of digital experts
- – Get instant practical advice and guidelines
- – Learn detailed budget costs and business plans, best practices, audience engagement, new partnerships…
- – Connect with today’s digital stakeholders
How does it work?
The 2 1/2 days will focus on two parts:
1) Pitching sessions made by animation companies who have a 360 approach built in their project
Selected producer will be allocated a 40-minute session:
– 20 minutes to present the cross-media approach of their project. The pitch will focus on how the project will be/is developed to travel on a selected number of platforms (min. 2 platforms excluding TV and theater since these formats will not be pitched)
– 20 minutes for a panel of interactive and transmedia experts to give their first impression on the pitch and offer guidance and helpful advice
Other participants will also attend the pitching sessions.
2) Didactic presentations by key cross media players (each in their field)
The pitching sessions will be completed by presentations on key elements of the digtal market, such as detailed budget costs, business plans, audience engagement, new parnerships, best practices, distribution, etc.
Who can present a project?
- – European producers who want to develop their animation project or property into a cross-media brand to be distributed on several screens.
- – European professionals who want to develop their cross-media project into animation.
- – Fluency in English is required as there will be no translation on site.
Which cross-media project can be submitted?
- – An animation project or existing property which is being developed across multiple platforms.
- – Preferably originating from an animated TV series or film but this is not a condition for eligibility.
- – At a stage where at least 2 developments on distinct platforms can be pitched in full.
Deadline to submit your project: Friday 23 March 2018.
Submit >>> HERE <<<.